We offer half-day or full-day kayaking sessions for individuals, families and groups.
We can also do you tailor made multi-day kayaking expeditions or one on one sessions. (Please contact directly to discuss these rates)
Your first step is to check our Booking Calendar to find a suitable date and experience to suit you. Please try and be honest regrading your previous kayaking experience so that you and all participants will have maximum enjoyment.
Once you have selected your date you will receive a booking form to complete and return.
We ask for a £30.00 deposit to secure the session, with the remainder of the balance to be paid no less than 14 days before you join us.
Rates are as follows:
- £100.00 per day per person
- £70.00 per half day per person
- Family/Group booking of 4: Full day £340.00 | Half day £220.00
- Private group, individual and multiple day trips are also available, rates will be calculated on a similar principle please feel free to discuss.
What we supply:
- Spray deck
- Wet suit
- Cagoule jacket
- PFD (personal flotation device)
- Dry bags for your valuables or medication on request
- All safety equipment
What you should take:
- Plenty of water
- Food for the duration of course
- Warm clothing for on and off the water (micro fleece is ideal)
- Wet suit boots, beach shoes or old shoes
- Warm hat/ sunhat
- Sunscreen (honestly, you can still burn on a cloudy day in Orkney on the sea!)
- Any personal medication