We offer half-day or full-day kayaking sessions for individuals, families and groups. We can also tailor multi-day kayaking expeditions.
Your first step is to fill in the Contact form. Please try and be as detailed as possible with the type of experience you would like and also be honest and accurate regarding any previous experience if applicable.
We will then be in touch as soon as possible to start your adventure!
Once we have agreed a date and plan for your day, we will ask for a 50% deposit to secure the session, with the other 50% to be paid no less than 14 days before you join us.
Rates are as follows:
- £90.00 per day per person
- £60.00 half day/evening per person
- Family/Group booking of up to 4: Full day £250.00 | Half day £170.00
- Group and multiple day trips are also available, rates will be calculated on a similar principle please feel free to discuss.
What we supply:
- Spray deck
- Cagoule jacket
- PFD (personal flotation device)
- Dry bags for your valuables or medication
- All safety equipment
What you should take:
- Plenty of water
- Food for the duration of course
- Warm clothing for on and off the water (micro fleece is ideal)
- Wet suit boots or old shoes
- Warm hat/ sunhat
- Sunscreen (honestly, you can still burn on a cloudy day in Orkney on the sea!)
- Any personal medication